Students will learn the skills and concepts in order for them to develop their social enterprise. Students will understand how to identify social problems, set and create solutions through entrepreneurial activities. They will learn and appreciate how their efforts can contribute to society as a social entrepreneur.
At the end of this program, students will be equipped with the crucial skill sets of an entrepreneur, how to balance enterprise’s profitability and achieving the goals of solving social issues.
- Community engagement projects
- Sharing session with real-life leadership practitioners
- WITS Project implementation in school
- Learning Journey to successful social enterprise
- Innovation and Enterprise
- Fundamentals of Social Entrepreneurship
- Social Research skills
- Marketing Principles
- Project Management