Choose from more than 8,000 courses designed to enhance your workforce capability.
Pay as little as 10% for certifiable courses supported by the Workforce Development Agency or Academic CET programmes.
Also enjoy an absentee payroll funding of 80% of basic hourly salary when your employees attend one of the training courses (subject to a cap of $7.50/hour).
Enjoy increased funding for course fees and absentee payrolls under the SME Enhanced Training Support scheme. Take advantage of the following subsidies (see table below) when your employees attend courses supported by the WDA and Academic CET.
For Certifiable Courses Supported by WDA
Rank & File + PMEs (Professionals, Managers and Executives)
- 90% course fee subsidy, capped at $30 per hour for certifiable courses
- 90% course fee subsidy for CET Centres' courses
- $15 per hour for in-house certifiable training
- Absentee Payroll of 80% of basic hourly salary, capped at $7.50 per hour
Academic CET Courses
- 90% subsidy for the cost of Polytechnics' academic CET programmes (i.e. Part-time Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Specialist Diploma Programmes for first-timers).
- Absentee Payroll of 80% of basic hourly salary, capped at $7.50 per hour for Polytechnics' and ITE's academic CET programmes (i.e. part-time Diploma, Advanced Diploma and Specialist Diploma programmes, part-time ISC, NITEC and Higher NITEC programmes)
To qualify for SME Enhanced Training Support Scheme, your business must:
- Be physically present and registered in Singapore.
- Have an annual sales turnover of not more than S$100 million or an employment size not exceeding 200 workers.
The trainees must be:
- Singapore Citizens (*Permanent Residents of Singapore also qualify for higher funding for certifiable courses supported by WDA, except for Academic CET courses at the Polytechnics/ITE).
- Bona fide employees (i.e. hired in accordance with the Employment Act) whose training is fully sponsored by your business.
For more information and application details, please visit the WDA website.